Oh I had fun with this challenge this year – and I’m game to join it again. It is hosted by Beth Fish Reads
Here’s How It Works
Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a number in the title: First to Die, Seven Up, Thirteen Reasons Why
- A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: Diamond Ruby, Girl with a Pearl Earring, The Opal Deception
- A book with a size in the title: Wide Sargasso Sea, Small Wars, Little Bee
- A book with travel or movement in the title: Dead Witch Walking, Crawling with Zombies, Time Traveler’s Wife
- A book with evil in the title: Bad Marie, Fallen, Wicked Lovely
- A book with a life stage in the title: No Country for Old Men, Brideshead Revisited, Bog Child
The book titles are just suggestions, you can read whatever book you want to fit the category.
Other Things to Know
- Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed but encouraged.
- You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
- You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.
So here’s my list – I’ll fill it in as I go – Happy Reading everyone!!!
- A book with a number in the title: 0.4 by Mike Lancaster
- A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: Cryer’s Cross by Lisa McMann
- A book with a size in the title: Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- A book with travel or movement in the title: Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
- A book with evil in the title:
- A book with a life stage in the title: