Thanks to The Crescive Library for the lovely Life is Good Award.
To accept the award you must link back and thank the person who gave you the Life is Good Award and then answer the ten survey questions. Then you can pass it along to other blogs.
I give this award to three blogs which I always enjoy reading:
Here are my answers:
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
Nah…. I guess I blog semi-anonymously and like it that way. Some of my former classmates know who I am and if you live nearby you might be able to figure out who I am. And yes I like it this way 🙂
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
Hmmm… that’s a tough one – let’s see…
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A very stubborn person
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Iced tea! Any flavour….
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Oh that one’s easy – take a bath and read 🙂
6.Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Just keep having fun and enjoying my girls
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
I’d say the overachieving, shy one
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
Key moments in my girls’ lives
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I’m more comfortable writing about other events, although I do insert a bit about myself every now and again.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Sit down and read –