Oh my goodness!!! My first Blogger award ever – um I’m also embarrassed to say it was sitting in my Spam folder so I nearly missed it!
Thank-you Katie at The Crescive Library.
If you have received this award:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Seven things about me:
- I’ve been working in an academic library for just over 10 years but only completed my MLIS this year.
- During my MLIS studies I rediscovered YA materials and have been hooked ever since.
- I’m hooked on Facebook – shh… don’t tell my kids 🙂
- My favourite relaxation spot: my back deck with a nice glass of wine.
- Favourite TV show: NCIS
- Favourite music: everything my girls enjoy.
- Favourite holiday: Christmas especially when it snows.