Rules and guidelines:
- The challenge starts on January 1st 2010 and ends on December 31st (but we don’t mind you starting early.)
- You don’t have to make a list beforehand (but you can, of course! Lists are great because they give ideas to people who aren’t sure what to read. And if you do make one, don’t feel forced to stick to it!)
- We simplified the levels of participation: you can be a Beginner (3 Comics or Graphic Novels), Intermediate (3-10) or an Expert (10+). You’re more than free to adjust your level of participation after the challenge has begun.
- There will be mini-challenges! Look for a post with more info on that soon.
- Overlaps with other challenges are totally fine.
I read my first graphic Novel a couple of months ago and was surprised how much I enjoyed it – so I’m definitely game for this challenge! I’m looking forward to broadening my horizons and soaking up as much variety as possible. So count me in!
I’m going to try for the Intermediate Level (3-10 Comics or Graphic novels) and will be sure to add my reviews here on my blog! Since this is a new area for me – I’ll be visiting fellow challengers for suggestions but will start with my daughter’s Bone collection
- Hardy Boys #17 Word Up!
- Nancy Drew #18 City Under the Basement
- Ray Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451: The Authorized Adaptation
- Hardy Boys #1 The Ocean of Osyria
- Nancy Drew #5 The Fake Heir
- Runaways Volume 1:Pride & Joy by Brian K. Vaughan